Founder of Lintott Law, Cass graduated from the University of Alberta with his Bachelor of Arts in 1999, from the University of Saskatchewan with his Juris Doctor (Doctor of Laws) in 2003 and was admitted to the Alberta Bar in 2004.
After articling at Fraser Milner Casgrain LLP, he joined the firm Yuzda, Schuster & Bresky LLP as an associate. Later he became a partner of that firm and its successor, YSL Lawyers LLP.
Cass is also a member of the Canadian Franchise Association and Canadian Bar Association and former co-chair of the Calgary Foreclosure Section of the Canadian Bar Association, and was instrumental in the creation of the Court’s Foreclosure Fees and Disbursements Guideline. He has given numerous presentations to various groups in the areas of franchising, foreclosure and mortgage fraud.
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Direct Line: (403)520-2283
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate Law
- Foreclosures & Alternatives
- Corporate Law
- Estate Planning & Administration
- Employment Law
- Alberta, 2004
- University of Saskatchewan, College of Law, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Juris Doctor (Doctor of Laws) – 2003
- University of Alberta
- Bachelor of Arts – 1999
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Canadian Franchise Association, Member
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Calgary Foreclosure Section of the Canadian Bar Association, Former Co-Chair
Past Employment Positions
- Fraser Milner Casgrain LLP
- Yuzda, Schuster & Bresky LLP, Associate/Partner
- YSL Lawyers LLP, Partner